What I Wore Wednesday!

Here we are again - it is Wednesday! I am linking up to the Pleated Poppy! 
”pleated

Going to: Work 
I put this photo first in hopes that you will forget it by the end of the post. This was a terrifically awful hair day, it was over 90 degrees and just plain gross. And someone told me that the dress made me look old. 

Dress and Shoes: Target
Necklace: World Market
Going to: Work
 Shirt and Shoes: Target
Pants: The Limited
Necklace: World Market 

Going to: Work
 Dress and Shoes: Target 
Scarf: TJ Maxx 

Going to: Have coffee with Papa and BUY A NEW CAR!
 Jeans and Tank: Target
Belt: dunno 
Shoes: Ebay baby!
Necklace: A Lia Sophia cast off from Nana
Going to: Dinner/Movie date w/ bro in law and his g/f
 We saw Kung Fu Panda - it was fabulous
Pants: Target
Sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: Christmas gift from sis-in-law
Sandals: Gap 

Going to: Church
 Dress: Look familiar? 
Necklace: At the beach in the Dominican Republic
Shoes: Victoria's Secret (And they may have been living in my trunk for 3 years or so - I know, its a crime)



Going to: Dinner @ Fried Green Tomatoes 
I had Brandon take this pic and while he was getting his phone out, I was looking off into the distance. He made me re-enact it because he thought it was pretty. He's adorable and I love him. 
Dress:Target (not going to lie, I was very excited to wear this dress and felt very pretty)

So, which one is your fave? 

4 comments:

Melanie said...

My favorite is either the last picture (beautiful dress!) or the one of when you got your new car (love the belt!) :]
But it's so hard to pick! you always looks so cute!

Alli (and Tommy too!) said...

That dress (that you have it two colors) is really flattering on you! Although I also like the long dress a lot!

cindy derry said...

The long dress, hands down.

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

Great pics and I love that so many of them are dresses. I'm having a no-pants month right now so I appreciate the company :).

LOVE the last pics, especially the one where you are looking in the middle distance, as they say.

I followed you from WIWW. Come visit me if you'd like :).

Jeanine
http://www.areyoudressingyourtruth.com

Post a Comment