What I Wore Wednesday - July Edition

I think I have made the decision to cut down to a once a month WIWW post. There will be lots of pictures, but I will only be posting once a month. So, without further ado, I am linking up to the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!

pleated poppy

Not such a great hair day. 
Outfit #1: Dress & Tank: Target 
Boots: Shoe Carnival
Belt: I really should remember, but I don't.
Necklace: Gift from the hubs on a mission trip to the D.R.
Feeling a little bohemian...
Outfit #2 Skirt: H&M
Shirt: Target
Scarf: World Market
Hubs told me that if I were a boy, I would look like Peter Pan this day
Outfit #3: Pants: Ann Taylor Loft 
Shoes: Target
Top & Belt: really not sure...
Necklace: World Market
I really don't regret buying this dress :)
Outfit #4: Dress: Maurice's 
Sandals: Target
Later that day for a movie date w/ hubs
Outfit #5: Frilly Tank: Kohl's
Jeans: Target 
Flippy floppies: Wal-Mart?
Take a frilly tank top to work!
Outfit #6: Tank: Kohl's
White sweater-thingy: Maurice's
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Target
I have worn this skirt at least 6 times since I bought it... 3 weeks ago
Outfit #7: Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft 
Shirt: Forever 21??
Shoes: Target
Apparently Bohemian again....
Outfit #8: Skirt: Maurices
Tank: Target
Scarf: World Market
Sandals: Shop de Nana
I felt cuter than this actually looks....
Outfit #9: Skirt & Shoes: Target
Shirt: Maurices

Date night 2
Outfit #10: Pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Shirt: Target (like 3 seasons ago)
It's hot OK.
Outfit #11: Capri's: Kohl's
Tanks: Target 
Flippy floppies: Wal-Mart I think
Outfit #12: Jeans and striped tank: Target
Sweater: Christmas gift ala Mama Derry
Puppy: Sophie :)

Again- it was really hot...
 Outfit #13: Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Shirt: Target
Sandals: Nana
Off to a tapas (or topless if you are Nana) resturant
Outfit # 14: May be my fave :)
Dress: Charlotte Russe maybe...
Shoes: Victoria's Secret
Necklace: refubished by me! (actually that night... right before we left)
The camera loves Sophie haha


So, that is my obnoxiously long WIWW post. What do you think? What's your fav? Do I need to lay off the hippie-style? lol

6 comments:

Brittney said...

I think I like #6 the best... you're right, the frilly tank and Maurices dress were a good splurge. :) I love how you find such cute things at Target. I need to learn from you!

P.S. I finally figured out my commenting problem! I can do it if I use Chrome, but not Internet Explorer. Weird. :)

Farmchick said...

I love that frilly tank!

cindy derry said...

#3, #4, #10

hschiesher said...

I love 5 & 6...I'm loving that frilly tank!! So cute!! Also, number 4...love the new dress. :)

Janna said...

I STILL love those yellow shoes from V.S. I think I may have had some vote on the subject, if I remember correctly? ;-)
I also love how many of your outfits include pieces from Maurices. I wish there were one close to me... sort of.
#6 and #10 are my favorites.
You also look good in Bohemian.

Erin Finney said...

LOVE the dress from Maurices!!!!!

Post a Comment