What I Wore - September

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for my monthly WIWW. This is just a way to be accountable in branching out and being creative with my work (and sometimes play) outfits!
the pleated poppy blog

Outfit #1
 Pants and Sweater: Maurices
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Shoes and Earrings: Target
Belt: Off of some random shirt that I no longer own

Outfit #2
 Literally, the whole entire outfit is from Target. All of it.
Outfit #3
 Well, this is embarrassing... also entirely from Target.
Outfit #4
 Dress: Nana hand me down
Belt: Target
Boots: Shoe Carnival
Necklace: Can't remember...
Outfit #5
 Shirt: Target (for $5!)
Black cardi: Maurices
Pants: Bergners
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: I think it was a gift, maybe...
Sophie: Dog Patch Pets :)
 
Outfit #5

Clearly feeling Fall-ish amongst the explosion of fall:
Dress, Tank, Tights, Leg Warmers: Target
Boots: Shoe Carnival
Cardi: Old Navy
Outfit #6
Turtleneck: Target
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Target
Necklace & Bracelet: XXI

So that was September... Which was your fave outfit? I think mine it #5, just because it was soooooooo FALL!

3 comments:

simona said...

you look cute in your outfits! can't pick a favorite!
by the way, i read you don't have cable and we don't either, not missing a thing...

Susanne said...

i'm loving #4!

Janna said...

Just so you know, you have two #5s. But I like the second #5, though I am partial to the shirt color...
No offense, but #4 kind of reminds me of Peter Pan. :-/

Post a Comment