What I Wore Wednesday - October edition

pleated poppy

So, I am linking up again with The Pleated Poppy for her What I Wore Wednesday post. I had thought posting weekly was too much, so I dropped it down to once per month. Wellllll.... I might have to do bi-weekly. haha I have 17 (17!!) outfits to share with you. This may have just turned into overkill. Yikes. Anyway, I still want to hear all of your great feedback! I love that this keeps me accountable and creative in my clothing! So, thanks, in advance for all of your lovely comments!

I am going to try to group up the pics so that they won't be so overwheming!

Group 1: A little bit Bohemian!



Group #2 : Work dresses


Goup # 3: Blue Jean Casual


                       Group #4 : Black and Red, Black and Red, Black...



Group #5: Halloween Chic


Ok, now tell me your favorites!! :)

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Your outfits are so adorable :) Your accessories complete your outfits so well! Love the belts and scarves :)

Post a Comment