What I Wore...

Well, to kick off the New Year, here is my first installment of What I Wore Wednesday, 2012 edition! Linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

pleated poppy

 Here we have Outfit #1 - Casual Church look
Tank, Socks, Headband, & Jeans - Target
Boots: DSW 
Sweater: Kohls 

 Outfit #2 : Work Look
Dress: Target ($6 clearance find!) 
Belt & Sweater : Can't recall... 
Boots: JC Penny
Scarf: Christmas gift from my little sis-in-law
 Outfit #3: Family Christmas 
Shoes & Jeans: Target 
Sweater: Maurices
 Outfit #4: Work Outfit 
Dress: Target 
Sweater (that sadly is now about 1/4 of that size): Kohls 
Belt: Christmas gift from 2010
Boots: DSW 
Scarf: Nordstrom Rack
And Outfit #5: Christmas PJS! 
I had to throw this in just because I love the pic so much. Sophie just jumped right in there with us in her Christmas PJs too! Love my sisters! :)

So which look is your fave? 

5 comments:

Brittney said...

They are ALL super cute! Including the jammies! :)

lizzyanne15 said...

Oh my goodness! Let's see, I think #2 and #3 were my favs...but I also really liked #4. I think it depended on my mood that day which version of a similar outfit I would go with.

And one other time it would suck to be tall--footie pajamas. You made them look adorable. I would make them look ridiculous (although don't think I haven't considered buying a pair!).

Random question: does Brandon take the photos for you, or is it a self-timer? (or is it one of the pups?)

Erin Finney said...

Outfit #4 is definitely my fave! :) loving that scarf!!

JK said...

I love #4 and of course #5! Following you from The Pleated Poppy!

AshleaD said...

Oh Liz. haha Brandon takes the pics. They are all from my phone. The pups are good, but they haven't quite mastered the camera yet :)

Post a Comment