What I Wore - Valentine's Week!

I made it my personal goal to wear pink or red every day this past week for Valentine's Day and justified a couple clothing/accessory purchases to be able to do just that! So, I am linking up again with The Pleated Poppy for her weekly look back at what we all wore in the past week!
pleated poppy
I like doing these posts because it makes me work to be more fun and creative with my outfits. Plus, compliments are like crack to me and the more fun I have with my outfits, the more compliments I get, so it is a fantastic confidence-booster as well! A quick note, since it is tax season and I am married to a tax accountant, it is hit or miss that I have a handsome photographer in the mornings, so you got a couple self-portraits this week - don't judge! haha
Monday - taken at my bathroom at work (on my lunch break!) for my friend Alli. She wanted to know what I was wearing :) lol
 Red Sweater: Kohls maybe
Black Pants: Maurices 
Black T: Target 
Belt: Stolen off some other dress.

Tuesday - Valentine's Day. We were allowed to wear jeans to work if we wore pink or red
 Pink sweater: (new) Maurices 
White T, pink/grey striped socks, and jeggings: Target 
Boots: DSW
Pink flower in my hair: Claire's (like eons ago)
Wednesday
 Dress and tights: Target ($6 for the dress on clearance!)
Cardigan: (new) Old Navy 
Belt: stolen off another dress
Boots: JC Penny
Thursday (don't judge the messy bedroom)
 Khakis: The Limited 
Sweater: Maurices (i think)
Shirt: Target (i think)
Scarf: Freebie from Ulta for breast cancer awareness last year
I got fancy and pinned a broach in my hair!

Friday! I like big buns and I cannot lie....
 Dress: Maurices (eons ago)
Sweater: Maurices
Belt: (new) The Gap
Boots: JC Penny
Hair bun - no sock needed baby! :)
Annnnnd Saturday - wacky self portrait, while driving (ok - actually stopped at a light)! I am so ashamed. haha 
For Saturday I took the jeans and boots from Tuesday and paired them with my new Old Navy cardigan and that lovely new infinity scarf from World Market. I helped my mom-in-law host a brunch, then ran a bunch of errands, so it was a pretty casual day :)

1 comments:

Mallory said...

Visiting from The Pleated Poppy...love your outfits! Especially Weds & Thurs :)

Post a Comment