What I Wore - Almost Spring!!

Here we go for another link up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!

pleated poppy

Monday - I think this looked much better in person
New Dress: Old Navy (on sale!!) 
Tank, Shoes: Target 
Belt: Stolen from another dress

Tuesday
Cardi: Maurices
Pants: The Limited
Necklace: Caymen Island shop
Boots: JC Penny 

Wednesday -feeling retro!
Skirt: Garage Sale (50 cents!!) 
Shirt and cardi: Maurices
Shoes: Payless

Detail of my feather-flower!

Thursday
Dress: Target (I think this was a great buy - this dress gets alot of mileage and I only paid $6!)
Cari: Old Navy
Belt: The Gap
Boots: JC Penny 

Friday
Dress and Tank: Target
Cardi: Maurices (I think...)
Boots: DSW

Saturday
Shirt and Jeans: Target 
Boots: DSW
Sweater: Kohls
And you can't see them, but I was wearing really cool earrings. :( 

What do you think? Any faves? Are you loving this warm Spring as much as me??

4 comments:

Brittney said...

The first three are my favs!

Erin Finney said...

loving that blue dress!

Alli (and Tommy too!) said...

Your hair is getting long! I love it ... and all the outfits, too :)

cindy derry said...

Oh my gosh, Wednesday! Def Wednesday!!

Post a Comment