What I Wore - feeling the coral

Here we go again! I think I love doing these posts so much because it really makes me think about how I put myself together in the mornings. How am I presenting myself to the world? I know some of you are like, Gosh girl, it's just clothes! But for me this is really an expression of my personality and creativity and self-worth. I really enjoy putting together fun, cute outfits that make me feel good :) So thanks for stopping by and check out The Pleated Poppy who started it all...

pleated poppy


Sunday
I was SO excited for this outfit and I felt awesome in it! I am in LOVE with coral right now - its just such a bright punchy color!
Jeans and Tank - Target
Shoes - JustFabulous (justfab.com)
Cardi - Maurices
Monday
Not my best look of the week, my only goal here was to stay cool. It was like 80 flippin degrees out and working at a nursing home, we can't just flip the heat off and on - so it was on since it was technically still winter here in northern IL! 
Shirt and Shoes - Target
Skirt - Loft
Tuesday
Cardi and Skirt - Maurices
Tank - Kohls
Shoes - Target (I actually need to toss these poor babies - I have worn a hole in them, but they are just so darn versatile and comfy!)

Wednesday I had a super cute outfit, but was running too late to document it. You just have to trust me. :)

Thursday
I thought this outfit was going to be too boring to bother posting - it was just a plain black T and my khaki pants. Then at the last minute I pinned on this bow and slapped on a bracelet that was black with white polka dots and it ended up being pretty adorable too. :)
Friday
I got to spend the day lounging and shopping because I took a personal day since I went to the midnight showing of a little movie called The Hunger Games - it was fabulous :)
Jeans - Old Navy
T-shirt - Target
Cardi - Kohls
Shoes - Payless 
Sunday
Notice a patter with this coral yet? 
And please disregard my hubby's messy desk - it's tax season, he's an accountant - yes it nearly gives me hives too.
Pants - Kohls (I love them!)
Top - Maurices - you can't really tell from the pic, but it has lace sleeves and it's very pretty.
Shoes - the ones from Target I need to toss

Any color you are gravitating towards this Spring? Which one of my outfits do you like the best?

2 comments:

Alli (and Tommy too!) said...

Love the stripe sweater and all the coral. Well done!

lil desiqua said...

Love the coral! So springy and happy!

Post a Comment