What I Wore - the lost outfits!

I missed a week awhile back, so these are a little bit old, but I wanted to share them anyway! Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore...
pleated poppy


Monday
 Loving this new hot pink scarf! It has giraffes on it! 
Scarf & Shoes: Target
Shirt: The Gap
Pants: Maurices 

Tuesday
 Cardi: Old Navy
Dress: Target
Boots: JC Penny

Friday
 Also loving the bright, springy pastels in this scarf and the tribal pattern! 
Scarf, Shirt, Shoes: Target 
Pants: The Limited 

Friday night - out to dinner w/ a girlfriend
 Shirt: Kohls? 
Pants: The Gap
Shoes: I actually don't remember, but they are in my sell/donate pile for being terrible uncomfortable.
Close up of my necklaces - I was feeling nature-y I think - one is a feather and the other has a tree on it :)
Any faves from this bunch? I wasn't too pleased with myself this particular week - I didn't get to creative.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your scarves!

Post a Comment