Finally, a What I Wore post

pleated poppy

I have been out of the WIWW loop for too many weeks now! These are my favorites posts to post and the most viewed, so clearly they are all your faves too! Now, bear with me, some of these go all the way back to the week after Easter... I know, I have seriously been slacking. The first few outfits are a little lack luster...
Showing off my new Easter scarf
 Outfit #1 -Pretty simple folks
Shoes/Shirt - Target
Pants - Maurices 
Scarf - Easter gift from Mama Derry
Outfit #2
 Dress and boots - JC Penny
Belt - gift from Nana
Outfit #3 - Apparently I wasn't feeling too creative this week
 Top/Shoes - Target
Pants - The Limited 
I am also wearing cool, feathered earrings you can't really see...
Outfit #4 - Finally, a pop of color!
 Black & White shirt, Pants - Maurices 
Shoes - Target
Raspberry cardi - Old Navy
Belt - stolen from another dress
Head piece - Michael's
Outfit #5 - still trying these coral jeans
 Cardi, Coral skinnies - Kohls'
Sandals - Ebay
Tank - Target
Outift #6 - Fifty shades of gray... on Ashlea
 Dress - Target
Cardi - Maurices
Boots - DSW
At least I had cool earrings from Francesca's

Outfit #7  - Brandon is right - this shirt does look sloppy.
 Shirt- Maurices (clearly not my best purchase there)
Pants - The Limited
Shoes - (now have been thrown away) Target 
This was what I was wearing the day the inspectors showed up at work. I think I summoned them with my bad outfit karma.
Outfit #8 - Brunch with my sissy!
 Scarf, Shirt, Skinnies - Target
Cardi - Old Navy
Sandals - product of a shoe-trade with Mama Derry

And outfit #9 - working those coral jeans for church
Skinnies- Kohls
Black tank - Target
Cardi - Maurices
Shoes - DSW (I think?)
Earrings - Francesca's 

Whew. So, you know the drill... which is your fave look? Sick of my coral jeans yet? :)

5 comments:

Alli (and Tommy, too!) said...

I like your coral jeans! And both pairs of earrings are awesome. Of course, neither pair has any color ... so that's probably why I'm a fan.

Kristen Duke Photography said...

woohoo, lots of outfits to share! lovin that pink cardigan with black and that turq. scarf in the beginning.

Emily said...

You have such cute style!!
Creamy

cindy derry said...

#1 and #2. Scarf looks great on you and i love the monochromatic look.

Kristi said...

I always love how drastically different and awesome your hair looks. :-)

Post a Comment