What I Wore - Nat'l Nursing Home Week

Here we are another week gone by.... What I Wore!

pleated poppy
These outfits are from National Nursing Home Week. We have a theme for each day, but I forgot to take pic of Mondays outfit, which was Hat Day. :) Anyway, here is the rest of them: 

Outfit #1 - Spring Colors Day
Dress, Tank, Shoes: Target
Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Outfit #2 - No theme this day
 Funnily enough I got a lot of compliments on this "dress" Its actually a skirt! 
Skirt: H & M
Tank: Target
Cardi: Maurices 
Outfit #3 - Sports Day
Shirt: Hand me down from Mama Derry from B's Bulls Academy Days
Everything else: Target
 
Outfit #4 - Work Colors Day - Pink & Green
I know this outfit looks a little busted, but I got to wear jeans if I wore pink and green.
Cardi - Old Navy
Scarf - Freebie from Ulta
Tank - Kohls
Boots - DSW
Jeans - Target

Do you ever have theme days at work? I think it is good fun! haha Any faves?

4 comments:

Mrs. S said...

Ashlea,
I love your pink/green day outfit. I'm a casual kind of girl, myself. :)

Also, theme days for me would include: pajama day, farmer day, crazy hat/hair day, and school spirit day. Ahh...the life of a teacher. ;)

thedomesticfringe.com said...

I love your long skirt! Fun idea having theme days. My kids do that for a week in school.
~FringeGirl

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

I would absolutely LOVE to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting tomorrow, it would be perfect!

Thanks!
Allison
http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

Alli Ferg said...

The Bulls outfit is hilariously awesome. So sporty-yet-not-sporty-at-all :)

Post a Comment