What I Wore

Linking up to another edition of "What I Wore Wednesday". Head on over to The Pleated Poppy to see what its all about and why she started it.
pleated poppy
I love doing these posts because it makes me accountable to not wear the same thing day in and day out and to be more imaginitive when I am dressing and shopping! So thanks for stopping by and stay classy... whoa, just had an Anchorman moment there.
Anyone else stoked for the sequel? :)
Anywho... back to the clothes...
Peaches and Coral
Tunic - Dry Goods (just discovered this store and OMG - love it!)
Skinnies: Kohls
Heels: Target

Mushroom and Red
Dress: Maurices - it was literally hanging out in my closet for more than a year before I broke down and came to terms with being 5ft tall and had it hemmed
Cardi: Maurices
Belt: JC Penny
Black and White Polka Dot
Pants: Loft 
Shirt: Target
Bow and Bracelet : Target
Black and Blue
Shirt: Kmart (I know! crazy cute! and this is me trying out this new peplum trend)
Skirt and Shoes: Target
Sunnies: Francesca's (love my floral sunnies!)
It's not tie dyed I swear - more tribal
Skirt: Kmart - for reals new fave store
Shirt: Target
Monochrome Corals
Cardi: Maurices
Shirt: Target
Pants: The Limited 
Purple People Eater!
We coordinated folks - how lucky am I to have a husband who enjoys fashion and already owned a purple shirt and tie? :) 
B's outfit - Men's Warehouse 
My dress: Mod Cloth (this website gets me in trouble)
Shoes: DSW
So proud that my nails matched my pink sparkly shoes
Mint and Coral
I wasn't feeling this outfit that much when I left home, but then the starbucks guy said "Yowza!" when he saw me, so apparently it wasn't all that bad.
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Carson's 
Necklace: JCrew via Ebay


Green with navy :)
I loved this outfit - loved it!
Pants: Loft
Shirt: Ross
Necklace: JCrew via Ebay
Bracelet: Marketplace in Crete

Any stand outs? I am finally shopping at more stores besides Maurices and Target now, aren't ya'll proud? :)

3 comments:

AlliFerg said...

Looks great, I love how much mileage you've gotten out of that necklace!!

Michelle said...

LOVE you in that purple dress! Gorgeous. Also am loving that necklace.

Brittney said...

Agreed the last outfit is super cute! As is the dress for the wedding. I was just in Kmart the other day spending what was left of a gift card and was surprised how much cute stuff I saw too!

Post a Comment