What I Wore Wednesday - Fall clothes!

I finally got my act together enough to document my outfits! It's been a whirlwind around here lately with a bedroom re-do and lots of end-of-summer stuff! Anyway, here is my first (and a little preemptive) batch of fall attire. Lots of sweaters, jewel tones, and scarves are making their colder-weather debuts! 

Outfit #1
 I was so excited to break out the tights! I also felt a little like a bumblebee on this day with all the black and yellow! 
Dress: Target
Cardi: Maurices
Necklace: Accessory Dash 
Shoes: Mod Cloth

Outfit #2
Excited about boots too!!
Dress: Target
Belt: stolen off a new skirt
Boots: JC Penny
Outfit #3
This was a super-early church morning and the air was definitely crisp! And Sophie was giving her approval on the leopard print shoes. :)
Cardi: Maurices
Scarf: Target
Shoes: ModCloth
Outfit #4
I am kicking myself for not taking a close-up of my shoes - they were glittery purple beauties that were on clearance at DSW. And that furry blur is Miss Sophie getting in on the photo action :)
Shirt, Pants, and Cardi: Maurices
Outfit #5
I can't remember what I was doing, but it was clearly something casual. I was over the moon about getting to wear a scarf AND boots AND a sweater on the same day!!
Leggings, Tank, Cardi - Target
Scarf - Christmas gift from my little sis-in-law
Boots: DSW
Outfit #6
I think I am wearing the heck out of these leopard flats. I can't get enough of them!
And I tried to be fancy and give myself a braided headband. I give it a 7/10. 
Cardi: Old Navy
Tank and Belt: Target
Pants: Maurices
Shoes: ModCloth
Outfit #7
Oh hey - new hair!! 
Dress: Kohls
Belt: from a new skirt (love this belt!)
Boots: JC Penny 

Outfit #8
I love a good classic combo of black and white and red!
Skirt: ModCloth
Shoes: Aldo
Top: Target 

Whew - I have to admit, I was a little toasty a couple of the days since it got warmer than I thought it would... *sigh* I was always like this as a kid too - I was desperate to wear my new "back to school" clothes, even though its always still like 80 degrees in September. Anyone else overly excited for Fall? Get any new cold weather clothes??
pleated poppy

3 comments:

Jessica Lauren said...

Love all the outfits, although I have many similar ones so I might be biased! I'm into the belted outfits this season too, so I'll be using some of yours as inspiration! Stopping by from the pleated poppy!

~*Jessica Lauren @ Copy-Cat-Crafter*~

Lindsay said...

Love, love, love that first look. Yellow pumps...yes please! So pretty!

AlliFerg said...

Anytime boots are involved, I'm a fan :)

Post a Comment