Fashion Friday!

This past week I have been soaking up being lazy. My grad class/internship kicks off next week, so I imagine I will be quite busy. I don't know how much I will be able to keep the blogging going from September thru December, but I will try my darndest! Here are some of my looks from the past week or two! 


I felt inspired by the Adorkable Queen - Zooey Deschanel when I wore this pretty print dress and bright accessories!
Style inspiration :)
Plus look at the cool back!

Dress: Target (Clearance!)
Shoes: Old Navy 
Cardi: Target 


In the above look I am actually wearing a mod-style dress (purchased from Rachel the Hat) as a top. The dress is a bit short and snug on my bottom to wear to work without leggings and it's too hot for leggings, so this was my solution to be able to wear it! I love the adorable Peter-Pan collar

Skirt and Cardi: Maurices
Shoes: Aldo
Dress: Rachel the Hat blog sale

Just a simple work-outfit on a HOT day
Pants: The Limited
Shirt: Kohls
Necklace: Maurices

 

 I don't love this outfit as much looking back at it, but I really dug it on the day I wore it :)
Dress and Belt: Maurices
Cardi: Kohls
Booties: Target 


I looooooooove this dress from ModCloth. I have it in mustard yellow too and when the red came back in stock I jumped on it! I have a new color obsession with turquoise and red. I know that's not a new combo, but I only recently embraced it :)

Dress: ModCloth
Cardi: Old Navy
Necklace: JCrew via Ebay
Booties: Target 

I even busted out some red lips for dinner: 
This last outfit was definitely one of my faves in recent weeks. I felt comfortable and super cute. 
 
 I love how Sophie has made cameos in 90% of these photos. I actually have 2 pups! She's just the mama's girl of the two.


As always, linking up with these lovelies:
pleated poppy
Lena B, Actually


Fashion & Faith




5 comments:

Brittney said...

I totally think you could have another career in Target fashion/merchandising/photo shoots... the outfits you put together are so cute I never would have guessed some are from Target!

greendress said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karla said...

I love the Zooey inspired outfit!! So cute and I love Zooey's style. I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party TODAY! I hope to see you there. :)

Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

All of these are so cute! Love the first one best, that color combo is fab!
Ginny

Rachel The Hat said...

well you always blow me away, all these outfits are amazing!! and i love what you did witht he mod dress as a top, great idea!! xxThanks for joining passion for fashion last week, hope you'll join us again today! :)xx

Post a Comment