Oscar Fashion Bonanza!

Oh my oh my oh my....
There is so much to discuss about the Oscar Fashion! It is so hard to decide where to begin! Perhaps with the best dressed of the night:

Ellie Kemper - bronzed beauty. Just trim those bangs girlfriend.

Guiliana Rancic looking lovely in white

Glenn Close - I literally thought "Oh girl look at that body" when I saw her

Gwyneth Paltrow - it looked SO much better without that cape. But I really dislike capes

Melanie Griffith - this woman never ages. It's amazing


Meryl Streep - looking like an Oscar herself. I was just thankful she didn't wear black.

Milla Jovovich - exquisite in white

Missi Pyle Her dress was all organic! So cool!

Octavia, Octavia, Octavia - perfection.

Viola Davis. The color was perfection. It took me a long while to get used to her au natural hair...

Stacy Kiebler. She was perfection. Loved that look!!!
 Who was your best dressed?

1 comments:

AlliFerg said...

"But I really dislike capes"
HAHA.

Post a Comment