Insta Friday

I haven't done an instagram post in awhile, but I just had too many fun pics from this week to pass it up!

My sissy and her beau :)

Me and B

Other sissy and her fam - my niece was so not interested in my photo skills

Heather, her bump, and her hubs

Becky and Josh

My dinner one night - don't judge

Trying to lighten up some mini golfing

Pigtails and put-put

Love my peacock earrings
A throwback photo from 1996. My mom and Aunt in Disney. They both showed up to breakfast in the same outfit - not planned. I personally love the fanny pack. Plus - they are such munchkins that Goofy was actually on his knees!

A contender for Awkward Family Photo of the year. We did this on purpose - it was the last night of our trip and we were SO OVER having out picture taken

My bling got me catcalls from the starbucks boy. I'll take it.

life rearranged

1 comments:

AlliFerg said...

Love that you joined up with Insta-Friday! So fun :)

Post a Comment