New Years

2013 - Can't say I am sad to see it end.

This year has been incredibly challenging - personally, professionally, academically and any other "-ally" that you can think of. I am saying goodbye to 2013 today with no wistfulness, only relief and a hope that 2014 will be better.


I am moving into the new year looking forward, not behind, and being very, very thankful for all of the blessings in my life.  I may have rang in the new year in a NyQuil-induced-sleep, but I did that in a comfy bed, with a loving husband, and 2 spoiled furballs. My life is full and I am content.


Plus, I am spending the first day of this new year in my favorite place - Middle Earth! I can think of no better way to spend New Year's Day than a Lord of the Rings marathon with some of my most favorite people.


Happy New Year all! Wishing you joy, health, and contentment this year! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment