Clear Eyes, Full Heart

First of all, I just want to tell all of my friends, family, and blog-readers that my heart is beyond full. I had no idea how cathartic it would be to share my story, or how inspiring, or how uplifting. I received some amazing, supportive comments and messages from friends, from women who are walking this same path, and from some strong, amazing women who have walked this path before me. There was not a single negative word from anyone - and for that, I am extraordinarily grateful. Thank you all for your love, your grace, and your compassion.

I know that being able to share this part of my life and having the freedom to be open, honest, and real has helped me process that this is where I am in my life in a deeper way and I don't have the words to explain how healing that has been.

And guys, I am really, really good.

Honestly. I am so incredibly content - a state of mind that has always been elusive for me. I am allowing these hurts to heal at their own pace and taking steps forward in my life and its been a beautiful thing. I am working on letting other people take care of me (another lifelong struggle) and just trusting that God is working in my life in ways that I can't even begin to fathom.

I am so grateful for where I am in my life right now and am at peace with it. My job has been such a blessing. There is no question in my heart that God went before me and prepared my life for this new season. Many of the people I work with have a strong faith and have been exactly where I am in my life right now. The support system is amazing. I am nurturing relationships and friendships that I did not have the capacity for a few months ago, and learning more about who I am on my own.

And ya know what?
I really like who I am.

4 comments:

Brooke Higgins said...

If your heart is full, then you have found peace. parking at luton airport

Unknown said...

Well if you feel really happy with your job then its no doubt its a real blessing.
gatwick park

Suzan Baker said...

You are literally blessed if you have found a way to heal your wounds. Good luck for your future!
compare Gatwick parking
meet and greet Gatwick

Suzan Baker said...

Clear eyes and full heart can be a signal of pain especially the hidden one.
meet and greet Manchester
Manchester airport parking deals

Post a Comment