What I Wore Wednesday

My sweet husband has been my photographer and we have determined that I need a better camera! haha Brandon has been so great, he keeps reminding me to take my picture. Well, linking up with The Pleated Poppy again!

So, here we go:
Going to: Work
 Dress: Macy's 
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Payless 
Going to : BWW
Close up of my necklace
 Jeans: Dunno
Cardigan: Old Navy
T-shirt: Target 
Necklace: Easter gift :)
Going to: Church
 Dress: Charlotte Russe
Cardi: Maurice's (forever ago)
Sandals: Nana - she didn't like them :)

Going to Work
 Dress: Target
Sweater: Old Navy
Boots: Shoe Carnival
Tights: Kohl's 
Belt: I dunno.


2 comments:

AlliFerg said...

Love the maxi dress from Charlotte Russe!

Rachel said...

I love your outfits...but I gotta say, I'm such a jewelry-nista that my attention got stuck on your necklace! Where on earth did you get it? I love it!

Post a Comment