Christmas Eve Attire

This year for a special Christmas outfit I wanted to get a dress that I could wear often throughout the Fall/Winter season. I also was not feeling the typical red/green this year. I found myself gravitating a lot towards a rich oxblood color and found this budget friendly option from Modcloth.com. 
Christmas Eve Attire

I am also trending a little darker and moodier than last year's cheerful little red number


(also a Modcloth find) so I plan to toughen up the look with my Justfab.com black booties (similar), gold details, and some fun tights I found at Target. The ones I have aren't as dramatically embellished as the ones pictured, they just have little metal gold polka dots on them. It has also been sub-zero here in Chicagoland recently, so I threw in a black snood (ah - I love British terms) to keep my neck and shoulders toasty in this deep freeze. I may even get crazy with the scarf and twist my black scarf together with a matching oxblood scarf to tie in with the dress - we shall see!

It isn't quite as festive as I would usually go, but I think I am going to love the more casual, but tougher feel of this year's look. What do you think? Do you already have your holiday outfits planned? 

Linking up with lovely Rachel for Passion for Fashion! 


Lena B, Actually

0 comments:

Post a Comment