Golden Globes - restyled

I know I am a little late to the game on the Globes red carpet. So late in fact, that the Critics Choice and SAG awards have also already happened.  (It feels a little rushed this year, or is that just me?) This has led me to do something a little different for this Red Carpet season. I am going to follow some of the A-Listers through the awards season and do a summary post of their looks following the Oscars. Some of the ladies on my list are:

- Cate Blanchett
- Julia Roberts
- Sandra Bullock
- JLaw
- Lupita Nyong'o (she is taking the carpet by storm ya'll)
and the hostesses with the mostest - Kelly O and G. Rancic

I will highlight some of the other "best" looks of the awards shows if there are any that aren't the above ladies. Plus, I will try to do some re-styling of some of the worst looks if I have the time. For the Globes I have re-styled my 2 worst (maybe most disappointing?) looks.

Drumroll please:
Zoe Saldana (I don't know why, but the Fashion Police LOVED this look. I think it looks a little like an art project). I tried to give Zoe a softer look with a similar palette.




And - one of my favorite actresses, Drew Barrymore and her bump. I love the flower-child aspect of her style and tried to give her a more sophisticated, less craft-project look with the same feel.


What do you think? Do you prefer these ladies original looks or my new (and improved!) picks??

Who are YOU watching this Red Carpet season?

0 comments:

Post a Comment