Bathroom Face Lift


For a few weeks, every time I would get into the shower I would think "Oh man, we need a new liner". It was to the point where it could no longer be cleaned and it was starting to be a little icky. However, by the time I had gotten out of the shower, I had moved on with my day and completely forgotten about it.
Then as I was walking through Target one day, I remembered and bee-lined for the bathroom aisle, fully intending to only buy a liner. Wellllllllllllll.... I couldn't talk myself out of getting a new shower curtain. My rationalizations were: We have had ours for almost 2.5 years. I really, really like it. It was only $19 and it has completely changed the look of the bathroom. See:

Before:




After:



It definitely has a bolder look than our other curtain, but I am a fan. Thankfully, so is the hubby, because he didn't see it until it was up. :) What do you think? Ya like it?

1 comments:

AlliFerg said...

Here I come a' commenting ... I really like it, it matches the paint and your decor perfectly. A cheap and easy switch!

Post a Comment