Thankful.

This week is starting to look like it's not going to be so great. Lots of stuff at work is difficult right now and I am waiting for some news about my health, which is freaking me out... a lot. I thought that I should try to shift my focus and look more at some of the positive things in my life right now, rather than focusing on the bad and worrisome. So, in no particular order, here are some things that I am thankful for right now.


-air conditioning (crazy heat wave in Chicagoland!)
-My furry babies
-My hubs and his overall positive attitude and Pollyanna thinking. Sometimes I get caught up in the negative and it really helps to have a positive thinker around to pull me out of it.
-Good friends and emails throughout the week
-Prayer - both praying and knowing I am being prayed for
-New work out classes
-Ice packs and ibuprofen to ease the pain of aforementioned work out classes
-Crazy daily talks with Nana
-Amazing gas mileage (Thank you Toyota!)
-Trader Joes - thinking about dinner!
-Good books
-My job - I almost always love it :)
-Peanut butter
-Cracked pepper and olive oil tricuits (SO yummy!)
-Supportive and loving family members
-Supportive and loving co-workers
-Did I mention air conditioning? :)

1 comments:

Janna said...

I also LOVE Trader Joes. He's one of my better friends. ;-)
I've been thinking about and praying for you a lot lately!

Post a Comment